Our current workshops include:
- This single session workshop is for you if:
- You are contemplating divorce
- You are in the process of getting divorced
- You've already filed for divorce and are overwhelmed by the process
- You're not sure what to do next
- You will:
- Explore the legal, financial and emotional aspects of divorce
- Discover resources available to help you
- Talk with others experiencing similar life changes
- Learn from experts who have guided others through divorce
- Upcoming dates:
- Saturday, November 9, 2019 - 9:30 - 12pm at the Baltimore County Public Library - Towson Branch
- Saturday, December 14, 2019 - 9:30 - 12pm at the Baltimore County Public Library - Towson Branch
For more information and to register, please visit www.northchesapeakesecondsaturday.com.
Please note: pre-registration is required.
New seminar dates coming soon.