Experience & Expertise
Holly started in the financial services industry in 1999 with Deutsche Bank Alex Brown and then T. Rowe Price. After spending nearly 9 years in the financial industry, she decided to step away to raise her daughter and focus on family. In 2017, Holly returned to the industry at Marshall Financial Group, where she works part-time and focuses on client communication and scheduling, database management, special projects, and onboarding. She collaborates and works closely with our team in order to implement the firm's overall marketing strategies.
Education & Credentials
B.S. in Marketing and Business Administration, Barton College
What Makes Marshall Financial Group Special
The team and the culture of our firm are definitely what makes MFG special. Each person brings unique gifts and talents as a respected member of our team. I also value and appreciate the work culture at Marshall Financial. Working for a firm that understands and supports my choice for a healthy balance between home and work is incredibly important to me.
Why I Love What I Do
I love organizing, planning, giving, and bringing joy to others. Whether I am planning our next client or internal event, managing the client call schedule or focusing on special projects, I believe in going the extra mile to show that we care about our clients and each other at the office.
Where You May Find Me When I’m Not Working
- Spending quality time with my husband and daughter, especially through family dinners, game nights, and walks
- Planning our next family vacation or tackling our next home improvement project
- Running on the NCR trail – I’ve been running for over three decades!
- Driving my daughter and her friends around in carpool
- Volunteering and serving in my church and community, including chairing special events